April 19, 2004

siang called my office today..went through the telephone operator and all
he's full of surprises
i'm amused everyday
tsk tsk *winks*


i feel holland-v-ish..
anybody wants to go thr for a cuppa coffeee or two? no????????????
nt tmr though...gym after wrk. tsk.. growing phat!


stupid person called to make enquries today
him: "were you the person i talked to just now?"
me: "yes...i think i was..."
him: "oh what a small world"
(glory rolls eyes)
him: "i didn't catch your name..."
me: "i'm glory... yar.."
him: "do you think you could give me your number?"
me: "huh! no..?!"
him: "why? you sound so sweet.."
me: "sugar's sweet too. even sweeter maybe. why don't you get sugar's number?"
him: "okaaayyy then would u like my number?"
me: "no."


the other instance, Chewy gets bothered by an ns guy for 50 minutes, and consecutively for
3 days.


quote, unquote,
your workplace like chatline leyyyy...


No comments: