April 17, 2004

i blogged quite abit but i decided to edit the whole entry and type a more proper entry.
i'm freezing now in the study room coz the air con's blowing down on me, and behind me,
there's the fan spinning spinning.


i just got home from a nice yummy run and some cycling. told dad that it's time to change a bicycle
coz it's old and rusty. even bangladeshies of taman jurong have better bicycles than this biodegrading
piece of rusty metal hehehe.. am i poorer than a blangladeshie? oh yes i am actually...i mean, even a
blangladeshie has more than $102.84 in their bank account.


pasta with celest today was yummalicious. lots and lots of cheese + more cheese + much more cheese.
aie, that woman is so "nua" nowadays. woman!! what happened to u sey? *pokes*
pasta is delicious yet sinful. i'm fat and growing fatter and it bothers me very very much.
i need to run more... maybe i shld stop going out with people and visiting ezdi at her shop so that
i can get home early to run more.


thought i'd need some pampering considering that no one actually pampers me.
got myself a bottle of yummy strawberry body scrub from body shop.
i think i'm going to end up eating myself up hohoho.. oh yes. maybe i can eat myself up and eat my
own fats away as well...isn't that good? hohoho...


hmmm i tanned abit at gil's country club today.. and yes swam abit too..
why can't i seem to get dark? can somebody tell me? i want to get dark. like real dark?


oh yes.. and did i mention i'm 50 cents richer today?
finished my running and cycling just now, and i found a shining coin in the ground.
yayyy...
ok cheap thrill.
fine!
*pouts*


going running with baby bren tmr morning.. looks like i gotta slp early tonight
hee hee.. the idea of running in the morning puts a smile in my face.
the sunshine..the crisp air (okay damnit singapore has no fresh air ok? but whatever)...


someone's not at home again...
i'm boredddddddd i'm bored i'm bored i'm bored.

No comments: