September 27, 2010

No more bus rides please!

Did I tell you about the day I took a bus back from town? I had to first take bus 174 to Bukit Batok before transferring to bus 178. On the first bus ride the girl sitting beside me was twice my size (I'm not mean. I don't exaggerate.) and her butt was halfway across my seat. Throughout the bus ride, she was fidgety and kept tugging at her skirt (which looked worse than my room curtains no kidding.) Even better she kept flashing me the evil eye. My scarf alone could have bought her entire outift, with spare change. I was this close to telling her that if anyone should be annoyed it should be me! My $150 pants being succumbed to wear and tear from the friction caused by hideous brown skirt. Gah!!! I would have just stood the entire bus ride if I wasn't in 5 inch heels ):

And as if my trauma from first bus ride was not enough, TIBS had to make me wait a good half an hour for my next bus to come. Gahhh x 2!!! The entire journey back from town took me an hour and forty minutes. No one told me I was living in Pulau Ubin..! I drive home from Bedok in just 12 minutes. That's 4 trips to and fro Bedok la..!! I was so nauseous from the bus ride I puked my guts out the moment I alighted.

The puking takes the cake. No more bus rides for me man. No car I'll cab. No cab I'll just cry until I get one. Gah maximus!!!

No comments: