September 27, 2010

Guilty

Was walking around in Sephora in search of Shu Umera cleansing oil (which I only learnt afterwards that they don't carry the brand) and a sales assistant passed me a Gucci Guilty perfume sample tab. I was hooked from the first sniff and spent the next ten minutes walking around Sephora holding the paper strip on my nose. I looked like a clown but it was THAT addictive. Lilac mandarin and I don't know what else goes in there (cause why would I care what I smell of as long as I smell nice la huh). I was sold the moment I set eyes on the bottle. It comes in a gold rectangular bottle with rounded edges and the interlocking gucci Gs. Sucker for flashy things. It just looks pretty sitting on my shelf now.

I just spritz some on my pillow. Now that could be a problem to the wallet if it becomes a habit. Mmm sweet dreams tonight!!

No comments: