September 19, 2010

New benchmark for comfort

Just got back from Marina Bay Sands (MBS) after a day out with the girls. The size of the Orchid Suite is phenomenal. I contemplated doing cartwheels from the door to the end of the sitting area. Would have taken me five full cartwheels to get from end to end, except I cannot do cartwheels. TEE HEE.







A's relatives had a Presidential Suite in the first tower. Stopped by to collect the complimentary carpark tickets (whereby parking is like S$10 per hour by the way) from her uncle and got stopped in our tracks by the grandeur of the Presidential Suite. This room had a baby grand piano in the sitting area, a KTV room, a gym corner, massage corner and hair salon. And it also comes with sensor automated toilet seats. RIDICULOUS I say.

Oooo, and I have a new fascination with jump shots, which we tried out in the room. I ended up with shots of flashing bellies, covered faces and messy hair. I will work my jump shot to perfection, till I look like I can remain airborne.

I believe I can fly!



Life is better when we're together. Xoxo.

No comments: