March 31, 2004

that freak in my office came early today.
he took one of the permanent staff's key home
and came to the office at 7.30am (work starts at 8.30am).
and very obviously
he didn't know that the first person to step into the office
has to key in the password to de-activate the security alarm.
ha haa haa!!
"RRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!"
i heard he got so freaked out he ran out...and,
maybe his lucky stars were shining on him..
he ran into the director. haahaaahaa!
he got a huge huge huge scolding from our officer in charge.
hmmms. now tell me,
who on earth goes to office an hour early?
i'd understand if you're a perm staff,
and you've got lots of work to finish up.
but him? the one who apparently does nothing at all?
tell me why oh tell me why. i wonder what intentions he habours.
anyways he's not coming to work tomorrow.
apparently he's too "upset and traumatised" by the incident. haa!


hush hush. enuf bitchin glo!


apparently our merMAID is going bonkers.
observed and chop stamp
by me and the tall bugger who thinks she's OH SO CUTE
(am i right celest?hahaha)....
mermaid mermaid...
be good, stay home and act tai tai-ish okies?
*pats head* nice little girl. (=
if u get too bored u can come over and bathe little cheezeball for me *yay free labour*.
afterall, u're hamster nanny aren't u? *winks winks*


aieeeee.. i'm bored. help? blinks blinks*
*didn't eat my fruit fruit fruities today
*no veggie today
*didn't eat my vitamin C!
sigh.. i'm going to die. grow old... and die... just die...
shuddup glory.
nite nites.

No comments: