March 07, 2004

i know this sounds weird coming from me,
but,
i miss sitting in jjc canteen,
staring at the track,
and the field,
and the people walking past.
maybe it's the people whom i got to know in jj,
who made all the shit become fond memories.
hmmm.


you all know who you are.
and although u all weren't tt close to me in jj,
u all were the closest i had in jj.
lala all u pretty people...
nice nice hearts <3 .
big big smile (= .
sad sad tears :,( .
i love u all.




and,


i miss the bestfriend.
was thinking of the times in sec1, sec2, sec3, sec4, J1, and J2, and now.
we've come a long way.
let nothing change the way we are ok?
and i miss the stupid phonecalls whr "i can't sleep"
or "my stupid father won't let me go online".
heh.
childish sey...
but damn cute.
heheh. thoughts like tt tickle me.
makes me happy when i'm dwn.
but army made u lose ur stupidity.
you're no longer cute cute.

but i love you still..because
u're the WORST BESTFRIEND.

No comments: