August 25, 2008

these days the boy has a fetish for filling me up with booze when we've nothing to do at home. yesterday along with all that, he made me sing songs for bugs bunny, barney and donald duck. 2 hours later i ended up hugging the toilet bowl, puking my guts out. but i figure it's a good thing, considering how much i ate for dinner.
(sharkie fins, pineappu rice, fresh prawns, sesame paste prawns, cereal prawns, steamed fish, sweet&sour fish, sweet&sour pork, sliced fish, tom yam soup, cheeken wings, prawn omelette, some other cheeken, honeydew sago, almond longan sea coconuttie)
so clearing everything from my stomach is a good thing no????

should i also mention that i went to kushinbo on friday affty with MAMAyaaaa and ate like a cow. MOOOOOOOOO. the salmon sashimi was heavenly and the chawanmushi was amazing cause it melts in your mouth. $20.90 for 60 minutes lunchtime crunch and if you're slow like me, pay an extra $6 more and you can take your time till 3pm.

and on thursday i went for korean bbq buffet at excelsior's with ryan and alot of people i don't know to bid farewell to someone who's leaving for a 4-month exchange, whom i also don't know.

so people if u bump into me and you think my face's expanded, you now know why k. i have people around me who're evil! they don't give me money too buy PRETTY HEELS but they don't mind paying for my meals.

by the way, why is bugs bunny BUGS bunny. does he eat bugs?????
and why is minnie mouse minnie? she's not mini at all. by far i think she's the biggest mouse aside from mickey mouse.

i need sponsors for two pairs of heels.
PLS!?!?!?!?!??
will do anything for shoes. *sniffles*

No comments: