January 31, 2007

PART III of burrfday wHeek! :D

28th January, SUNNYday evening night.

the ruggies came over to my cosy cot with huge pizzas, chicken wings/drumlets, 2 yummy tubs of ben&jerry's and sara lee cake. junk food always makes people very happy and crazy. this time round, i don't have any pictures of the food, just alot of peekchures. here's one of me tucking in to the very chocolatey SARA LEE cake



and if you've noticed, ezdi can't wait to have a bite of the cake whaha.


with the touch girls it just means lots and lots and lots of photos. so here goes!









russell peters failed us (Actually no, my DVD player failed us) and we ended up playing mad magazine.

bimbos are not suitable for mad magazine, irregardless how brainless it is. hehehehe we went delirious.



hehehe. i need to formally introduce some of my awesome teammates on my lovely blogggggggggg.

EUNICE TEO, our FHM girl next door with her spastic faces:

quin covered her face to save her from further embarrassment.


my LOVELY ezdi and her four frames:



quin who always insists she's fat:



and my beloved CAPTAIN who used to make me tremor in fear...



HOHO...the keyword is USED TO.




i love you babes! you girls make me laugh till my tummy aches! ((((((:

No comments: