January 29, 2007

my hard disk crashed on me this afternoon, threatening to strip me of all my memories held in the ten thousand years worth of photos stored in my computer. but thanks to my brother, my ten thousand years of pictures are still safe. hence, i shall take no further risks.
i promise to burn all my pictures into disks and store them neatly in a cd album. i also promise to post more pictures of my daily life onto blogger (no matter how fugly i look in the pictures) just in case my computer crashes again and the cds play me out as well. i mean, THREE forms of backup...how suay can i get right? :P

when i wake up tomorrow, i shall blog about my fantastic 1,000,000 calorie birthday week. i had an awesome time catching up with all the lovely people in my life while making my cheeks more fatty...i'm going for the cute chubby cheeks method since the beautiful gorgeous hot babe thing obviously isn't anywhere near achievable after this week's array of sinful food la.

research shows that: this chubby cheeks make people go AWWWWWWWWWWWW...



buahahahaha. i think i'm quite funny. BUAHAHAHA.



i present to you my first birthday well-wisher - baby alyssa chloe tan rui shan :D

No comments: