July 01, 2008

where will you be 5 years from now?



over our milk tea and ice blended lychee, bestie and i pondered over the subject of where we'll all be 5 years from now. i told her i'd probably be getting my botox jab for sagging eyelids and cheeks. we wondered about who we'd still be in contact with, who would be missing and untraceable and laughed at those who have already gone missing.

on a more serious note, 5 years from now, i hope to find happiness and contentment, where even bad days won't get me down. i've been working on it this year and i think i'm getting there. i keep text messages from loverboy in my handphone inbox and they keep me smiling when i'm feeling a little out of sorts.

i think i've found the answer to my love for ryan lion. he keeps me balanced. he's made me a better person.

No comments: