July 14, 2008

wedding bells

saturday was jasmine's wedding solemnisation at raffles town club. it was a sweet and simple affair with friends and relatives. the groom was so jumpy and nervous i swear if my contact lenses weren't blurry i would probably see beads of cold sweat all over his forehead.
twas great to be able to share their joy at this once in a lifetime event. oh i'm simply love weddings. all the love going around...just makes my heart melt!


MRS. YEO



love the two shots above. the tenderness and love, all captured by a snapshot.




finally, MR AND MRS YEO!


the ring pillow is so adorable! two bears embracing atop a satin cushion.


bride, groom, and family members.


jasmine and i! i'm so happy for her! she's my role model for living a good life. always simple, contented, but not complacent.


szeying! from the next door class in secondary school


my favourite boy. hugs kisses hugs kisses hugs kisses hugs. XOXO!


yap!


my twinnie vase


my favourite shot of the day! ryan in the far corner, yap and twinnie. the shot's of a reflection of us in the mirrored table.

No comments: