November 26, 2007

i am smiling like an idiot right now because i've finished my ASSsay. i will be free to whip up a tiny surprise to celebrate the end of ryan's exams (wedsy) on tuesday night!
i was even intending to stay back in school tomorrow so that i'll have no further distractions (napping/tv/dvd/internet/babysasa). heheehehehe guess i won't have to stay in school anymore!
at the beginning of this semester, i resolved to be more dedicated to my schoolwork and to actually behave like a student instead of flying around between skipping classes and ocassionally attending a couple here and there. 3 months into it and i daresay i've tried, albeit not my best. heehee.
my school fees this year shall not go to waste. i will continue to stick my butt in lectures and get my assignments marked cause HAIYER IT'S DAMN EX LAAAAAAAAA can...i'm feeling the pinch!
LOLOlOLOLOLOLOLOL.




on a sidenote, my face feels BLOATED laaaaaaaaaaa.
I IS SAD!
i hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it.
i refuse to stuff a single morsel into my mouth tomorrow.

No comments: